The Flying Lizard Costume includes:
- Textured Polyester Knit Bodysuit
- Textured Polyester Knit Leggings
- Hand Dyed Silk Chiffon topped Neck Ruffle
- Hand Dyed Silk Chiffon Cape
- Hand Dyed Silk Chiffon Lace-Up Bracers, lined in Cotton Coutil.
- Hand Dyed Silk Chiffon Covered Fluted Underbust Corset
Each Lizard is unique as every time fabric is dyed, the pattern is different. Color can be discussed and agreed upon, however once the fabric is dyed, we use the resulting fabric to create your pieces. Ice-dyeing is not an exact science, and lee-way must be given for adjustments to ideas. Chiffon is fused to a heavy cotton (coutil) to create the corset and bracers for strength and durability. Corset and Bracers are then lined in a cotton broadcloth that coordinates with the silk. Grommets and Busk are chosed based on coordination to the fabric.
Each piece is made to the client for proper fit. This includes a moch-up made to ensure fit.
The moch-up will be created with plain fabrics and sent to the client for a virtual fitting OR the client can come to the studio for an in-person fitting.